In our season on building wealth, we’ve covered quite a lot of ground, from the how to the why. Today I want to ask another question: How much, as in, how much is enough?
This podcast is brought to you with the help of Seven Investment Management, a firm of investment managers based in London. They specialise in multi-asset investing, bringing institutional investing techniques to ordinary people like you and me. 7IM put their name to my show and to my site because they believe in what I’m doing, trying to get decent, easy-to-understand financial information out to the world. I’m very grateful to them for their support.
You can see what they’re up to at 7im.co.uk
How much is enough?
Sharp-eared listeners will know that back towards the end of Season 1, in session 154, I asked this same question – how much is enough? That was in the context of a mini-series on Net Worth. Today I want to take a slightly different approach to that question, following on from my chat last week with Chris Budd.
In this session, you'll discover:
- Why wealth is not just about money
- The importance of defining what financial freedom means to YOU
- That you are allowed to dream
- Why it's important to price that dream in today's money
- That adjusting that dream can make a big difference in whether or not it is achievable
- That it is possible to live a life with fewer things and more experiences
- That a balance between the now and the not-yet is the best way to live
Resources mentioned in this show
Click the massive yellow button below to download the How Much Is Enough cheatsheet?
Join the conversation
I love to read and respond to your comments, so please do join in and share.
Question: Has this episode made you think about what your future life might look like?.
Share the love
If this show is of any use to you, it would help me massively if you would take the time to leave me a review on iTunes. This has a huge impact on keeping me near the top of the rankings, which in turns helps more people to find the show and to subscribe. Just click the button below: